Najdi Články Tabule Videotéka Wiki Fórum Seznamka Bazar Více

en Bay tight end Ryan Taylor, costin

lw789

en Bay tight end Ryan Taylor, costin

Příspěvekod lw789 v úte 12.úno 2019 04:31

NEW YORK -- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict was fined $31,000 by the NFL on Friday for two unnecessary roughness violations. Burfict had hit defenceless Packers receiver James Jones in the head and neck area, which cost him $21,000, and then struck Green Bay tight end Ryan Taylor, costing him $10,000. Bengals teammate George Iloka was fined $15,000 for unnecessary roughness when he struck a defenceless player, tight end Jermichael Finley, in the head and neck area. Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown received $15,750 in fines for two unnecessary roughness violations: $7,875 for a late hit on Bears safety Chris Conte, and $7,875 for a face mask on Sherrick McManis. Titans linebacker Moise Fokou was docked $7,875 for unnecessary roughness for a face mask violation. The NFL also fined Panthers quarterback Cam Newton $10,000 for wearing clips on his helmet visor featuring the Under Armour logo. Although the clips that attach Newtons clear visor to the helmet are small and difficult to see, the league considers it a violation of its equipment policy. NFL rules state that "No visible identification of a manufacturers name or logo on the exterior of a helmet or on any attachment to a helmet is permitted unless provided for under a commercial arrangement between the League and manufacturer." Nike has a signed contract to be the NFLs equipment provider. Newton is one of Under Armours main clients. The violation was first pointed in an article Tuesday by Forbes.com. Myles Jack Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. Malik Jackson Jersey . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jagua ... ft-Jersey/. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. D.J. Hayden Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. Leonard Fournette Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No.GOLD COAST, Australia -- Adam Scott shot an even-par 71 on Saturday and extended his lead to three strokes at the Australian PGA going into Sundays final round at a wind-swept Royal Pines. Scott, playing the first of four consecutive tournaments in Australia and for the first time since his U.S. Masters triumph in April, had a three-round total of 10-under 203. He led by two shots after the second round. Hell play in Sundays final group with American Rickie Fowler, who also shot 71 and was tied for second with Australian David McKenzie, who shot 72. Australian Marc Leishman shot 68 and was in a group of five tied for sixth, five strokes behind Scott. "It was a grind for everyone, "Scott said. "I didnt see too many good scores out there." He bogeyed the par-4 seventh and eighth holes before making birdie on the par-5 12th and 15th holes. &quuot;I just tried to play a little better on the back nine, and took advantage of the par-5s," he said.dddddddddddd "Later in the day when the wind picks up, its a bit of a luck of the draw coming into the greens low and at slow speed." He felt fortunate to increase his lead in such tough conditions. "Ive improved my spot just slightly," Scott said. "I would have taken that score at this stage of the tournament." Fowler was wayward with some of his tee shots, which cost him when it came to birdie opportunities on the greens. "Tomorrow, Id like to play on the fairways a little bit more," he said. "I havent been able to get the balls as close as Id like. "If the breeze stays up, it will be tough. The fairways arent too generous. But Im looking forward to play with Adam, hes a great guy and fun to play with." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Zpět na poddedem.cz